WGO 0.00% 35.5¢ warrego energy limited

In a perfect world I would agree fully with you, WGO board have...

1. 210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    In a perfect world I would agree fully with you, WGO board have made a complete mess of this, the problem WGO holders have in my opinion is that strike are using the fact that the BPT offer might not go through to not do anything and continue lowballing, if STX want it they should set out a binding offer at a reasonable price or even the proce they have offered the thing is they have not issued any binding offer and seemingly have no intent in increasing the offer either.

I find it condecending that STX holders permeat this thread as if STX is the solution to all, it might be but then again they have not offered anything concrete yet and here we have STX holders saying yes WGO will go for 30c or even 40c which in my opinion is beyond dreams at the moment.

The best position for WGO holders is to get rid of the board and put a decent competent Aussie Board in place then they would acheive these type of prices and even more but with the current incompetence I don't see the value in STX when nothing is definitive and BPT offer allow you to buy STX or BPT and have exposure or sell on market and buy BPT or STX or whatever else you like!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.