VCR ventracor limited

Some valid points cujo. The amount of downramping that occured...

1. 177 Posts.
    Some valid points cujo. The amount of downramping that occured over the last several years in spite of the continually accelerating implants, I must admit I felt quite disgusted at. Sure enough the management deserved some flack but at what cost when it means dragging the entire company down to prove a point. On the other hand I can understand it to a certain extent because shareholders are limited in their powers to change management, so unfortunately a lot of frustration gets vented on this forum, turning away potential new investors. Catch 22.

But that is in the past! It is important that we all join forces now.

It cannot be underestimated how a completely new management team will create a great resurgence in interest in the company.

There is no denying the facts:
    - VCR is 2nd in the world to Thoratec in this industry.
    - Demand and recognition for LVADs is increasing due to Thoratec.
    - Ventrassist works very well.
    - VCR will get FDA approval possibly as early as late this year or early next year.
    - VCR will in all probability be profitable next calendar year.
    - VCR will soon become only the 9th Australia biotech to be profitable, if given the chance.
    - VCR's fair capitalisation is well in excess of $400m (based on price paid for HIN).

As gdavid says, we need unity!

And we need to get this message out to all those who have forgotten about their VCR holding and left it in the bottom drawer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.