SBL 0.00% 0.1¢ signature metals limited

gee Sandy, one minute you want to tell me how good our new...

1. 564 Posts.
    gee Sandy, one minute you want to tell me how good our new directors Messrs Wood and Flavel are, then when I show you the skeletons in Woods IBR closet you don't want to know - go figure?

Apart from IBR, do some research on ELK where Wood was involved (Matt has since resigned) and Flavel remains involved - not very impressive stuff there either, the last capital raising looks like it was at 60 cents and now ELK trade around 26 cents - ouch ouch ouch.

Looks like they are spending all their time on BLR. Hold on BLR, IBR, ELK, now SBL oh and there's another one OVR - how can you expect them to give each company the time it deserves, there just ain't that many hours in a day - is it any wonder they have a few less than wonderful performers. They have spread themselves way way too thin !!!

Yeah, what a not-so-wonderful track record these new directors have, and as for your multi bagger, well it is allready for them with their 1.5 cent options, they cant lose. Good thing too (for them that is) given they won't have much spare time to spend here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.