SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

numbers indicates holders holding tight, page-61

1. 3,925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Westcott

dont worry...but FYI numerous private client brokers that I have spoken to, that (1) hold SDL shares on behalf of their clients (2) and some of those amounts are qiute significant in discussions with me have referennced that they are not buying anymore, and are very keen to sell into any strength to get money back..period..its a random sample, and given that along with the recent and continual market behaviour in SDL and market psychology, it is my opinion that a vast amount of SDL holders are tired stale bulls waiting for any news to exit...and that the stock lacks new fresh buyers..the stock will need some Insto large buyers to move ahead..and those buyers at the moment seem a little gun shy when the sector has done so poorly.

When you see election polling it is done not by asking 20m or so registered voters, but by a random sample..this gives indications, and hey guess what..they are majority of times close.

yes 30m is 1% of 3b...not every seller is on the screen

Glad you spoke to Gulio...i think he was looking to accept 45c...fact

The CHinese newspaper was poorly written, and I believe poorly researched...Did they give references, and has SDL confirmed every point of that to be true...i beleive the contents of that article are incorrect in discussions with people who would know.

Rail parties...Chinese and Eurpean

Re SDL and quality,..you miss my point..I have never been critical of the SDL projects..they are first class...But I do understand we are not in a position of strength, and that Noble have got us by the short n curlies...I am also dispointed to date that no significant CHinese player has stepped up either via offtake or corporately...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.