AIM 1.49% 34.0¢ ai-media technologies limited

numbers it s just worthless number

1. 438 Posts.
    It doesn't matter how many attractive calculation or number you can crunch out of this company, the fact is out there that this company go no where. Doesn't matter whether zinc price go up or down or zinc supply in surplus or deficit, other miner still produce something to make money, AIM produce nothing and I mean nothing but wishfull numbers on paper and fault hope.

The current share price reflects the market arrived at the conclusion about this company dodgy performance. It isn't the fault of shorters, that is just an excuse for bad performance. Just look at the pathetic buy queue depth for a company with SP at a level next to nothing. This tell one thing and one thing only, that is the market has abandoned/ignored this stock and moving on with some other more attractive stock. Number crunchers will tell you that this stock price won't fall below 8c (the cash/share), well here we are crashing toward 6.5c with no bottom in sight.

Well I guess many shareholders came to the same conclusion that the longer they hold the more pain and bleeding they feel, many have written this stock off or waiting for a chance to write off in disappointment and felt being cheated, betrayed by the management of this company.

Mumbwa, 20% free carried interest? oopsie mistake?? after more than a year they have been selling to investors base on those mistake? well done the management has done it again. Soon or later someone gona sue the pant off this company management board for damage on the basis that they have mislead investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.005(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $70.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 35.0¢ 33.5¢ $187.0K 543.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14925 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 7747 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.