AIM 5.68% 41.5¢ ai-media technologies limited

I don't think any of us have the numbers to be honest? I think...

1. 244 Posts.
    I don't think any of us have the numbers to be honest? I think D's hit a point in that any review by SRK may send the sentiment either way on this stock.

(FYI - LG is pasting the exact same highly burnished phlegm on www.iii.co.uk under the same name).

I would imagine no-one at AIM will release any information in the near term until NS have made it clear of their position. It also gives AIM time to 'tidy the house up' for any possible future (?)

Three things are certain and have been demonstrated and that is the lack of ann's. Another thing that has been demonstrated regardless of the deep dark Africa monica and that is progress and keeping to any timeframe. If Africa's is to blame, then these fellows should've factored this in.

The third demonstrated item is shareholder 'faith' - let's look at ourselves as a group and be really honest here (!). The word 'risk' gets thrown about - most of us would never have picked the current scenario to come to light. Grade is king!

It almost seems such a high grade ZnS deposit is too good to be true!!! How the hell would we know? I have never seen any detailed geological or metallurgical test results beyond the BFS.

I suspect every stock attracts its own peculiar brigand of followers. Ther may even be a mathematical relationship to describe it.

I will still hold as I am being honest: I was not qualified to make the original and additional investments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
-0.025(5.68%)
Mkt cap ! $86.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 46.0¢ 41.0¢ $208.9K 481.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 128722 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.