AIM 1.49% 34.0¢ ai-media technologies limited

Elgaes,Just to respond to you post regarding your comment."The...

1. 83 Posts.
    Elgaes,

Just to respond to you post regarding your comment.

"The current share price reflects the market arrived at the conclusion about this company dodgy performance"

You are quite correct, the current Share Price reflects the market sentiment regarding the AIM managements ability to execute what they promise to deliver. I don't think anyone that follows and contributes to this forum would argue against that statement.

Does that mean AIM is a hopeless case? No, of course not.

Does it mean that AIM have a lot of hard work ahead? Yes, it most certainly does! Financing , off-take agreements, further Perkoa progress,

Is this a risky investment? This is a project in North Africa, it isnt going to move from North Africa. Then you have court proceeding with NS to commence. Yes, it is risky!

Is this anymore risky than when AIM first commenced the Perkoa project? No, its less risky now because of progress in Perkoa, Mumbwa and Mokopane.

But let me ask you a question, what share price AIM with financing completed, off-takes signed, further proved up zinc reserves at Perkoa, not to mention further good results at Mumbwa and the sale of Mokopane if that what AIM decide to do? Is that an impossible scenario?

DC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.005(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $70.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 35.0¢ 33.5¢ $187.0K 543.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14925 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 7747 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.