AVX 0.00% 2.5¢ avexa limited

I know this wont be popular here, and I will preceed what I am...

1. 993 Posts.
    I know this wont be popular here, and I will preceed what I am about to right by letting you know I have been in this since Nov 06 and got and still hold plenty from SPP and other top ups. The fact is I am also no scientist but I do have a slight grasp on stats so here goes:

We know that 47 participated, 33 of which were on ATC. 9 of these were higher that 1.5 log. 5 were >1.5 call it then 1.6 x 5 = 8. 3 were >2 call it 2.1 x 3 = 6.3, 1 was >2.5 call it 2.6 = 2.6, total = 16.9 or an average of 1.87 for those 9 participants.

So then we have a problem because the average of .8 log for the 33 (x .8) patients assumes a total figure of 26.4. So subtract the 16.9 from the 9 patients you are left with a total of 9.5 for the remaining 24 participants. So 9.5 / 24 gives us an average of .395 which is well under the .5 pass mark. So in effect the drug has failed on over two thirds of patients (24) and worked well on one third (9)??

Just some figures and i would welcome some feedback from anyone who is more learned in the field?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.