KAI 0.00% 1.0¢ kairos minerals limited

Numerous New Pagmatite Targets Identified at Mt York Lithium Project, page-25

1. 1,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Before making a comprehensive post on this announcement I need to really study it.
    A number of past posts here have referred to "drilling results" anticipated etc which as I pointed out before, KAI have stated that drilling happens after all this preliminary work is done. Drill results are just not imminent.
    Rock-chip sample assays perhaps.. soon.

What puzzles me is the Priority 1 target at Old Faithful. I feel sure it is about lithium there because they say so really. Now Old Faithful (gold) is an area that has been travelled over well, and now there is an abandoned water-filled pit there. You would think if there were lithium-rich pegmatites they would certainly know.. all within 500m of the pit!!

Surely someone in the past at the sizeable Old Faithful Mine has wandered off at night, perhaps even intoxicated, and tripped over outcropping pegmatites. Or there would have been a trace of them when digging out the pit.?? A mystery.

It would be good to have a chat with these fellows. It is not the info they provide which is always good, but interpreting it that is the challenge... and that can be frustrating.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $12.71K 1.251M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 259085 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 4881092 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.48pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.