KAI 13.3% 1.7¢ kairos minerals limited

Numerous New Pagmatite Targets Identified at Mt York Lithium Project, page-30

1. 8,281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 681
    Poet
    I agree on drilling. With the exception that Newexco are currently evaluating the gold and the previous ann's state that review is well advanced and in determing upgraded JORC require some drilling be done with the expectation of results next month. Any oppies conversion will now rely on gold IMO.

But the sampling of rock chips and soils you would think have been completed on the two recently aquired tenements. DD? Management really need to release that info good or bad. This in my view is the question most dont get yet want answered. Its paramount to next steps.
    Yes.....the pit walls must reveal something and why is it not relevent enough to disclose? It smacks of the Ni chase that never got explained fully. Drilling metres never reached etc.

Lots of hope and surely with Li its almost certain there is a quantity? Enough to sell to PLS maybe? Only time will tell. ( I assume management doesnt want to stand alone operation anyhows)

Im very long on this and expect lots of positive stuff coming but the oppies....over to management to get funds from a CR at mates rates. My guess is we have about 600k in the kitty barring any refund.

Time is fleeting?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.