KAI 11.1% 1.0¢ kairos minerals limited

Numerous New Pagmatite Targets Identified at Mt York Lithium Project, page-46

1. 952 Posts.
    I believe that this Ann is a positive one also. It might not be the Game changing announcement that everybody was hoping for, but it's certainly a great start. "New" targets (pegmatites), what's not to like about that?
    The fact that the Ann is about priority 2 targets, tells me that there will be more Announcements in relation to priority 1 targets, that will be released in coming days. An outlined drilling program including timelines and targets.
    Rock chip sample results from the DD in both the newly purchased Pilgangoora tenements, as has been mentioned, should also be imminent.
    So I would take this Announcement as a sweetner, as it will certainly not be the last.

If KAI's efforts, in regards to Lithium and in relation to getting the Options converted, turns out to be too late, then I believe their last minute plan would be to release the JORC upgrades, that should be substantial enough to get the Options easily into the money. That's if they let it get that far and don't release the JORC upgrade sooner.

Then there are all the other Tenements that have DD, rock chips, soil samples, required to be undertaken in relation to their purchase, that should be Announced as well.

I can not find one negative in that Announcement at all.
    But if you are not happy with KAI and their recent performance, then, you will never be satisfied. IMO No matter how much Lithium you are prescribed.

Plenty more to come IMO...

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $26.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $34.37K 3.778M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 62856 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 3927437 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.