KAI 5.88% 0.9¢ kairos minerals limited

Yeah well take aim if you will. I accumulated through...

1. 415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Yeah well take aim if you will. I accumulated through consolodation and held tight till today. I appologise in advance if what i have to say upsets or offends anyone.
    My take on today and its just my opinion. A kick in the guts to option holders. It revealed targets for drilling before justifying them with field samples. Backwards in every possible way. Why not wait for samples and surely they would could have been made available by now??? The targets to me seem sparce and far between. Economical? Well? Why on eart not provide samples. Correct me if im wrong but most if not all of the targets had been previously identified. Ample time for field work and results. It pains me to say it but i had to sell today. If this is the best management can do to instill faith in the believers then ive lost faith. Wreaks of cr and false hope. To put it mildly todays announcement didnt dissapoint me it angered me. I sincerely wish everyone good luck. I walked away with a very tidy profit for that i am gratefull. Too many better options out there for me to stay

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $23.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $23.8K 2.644M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 13489870 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 154218 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.02pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.