CSM cosmo gold limited

numis

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: TBA
  1. 301 Posts.
    Just noticed this Broker upgrade. I think 114 p converts to $2.90.

I do not know many listed companies that will increase production 60% from Jan 1 2005 from current record levels and at a time of record high (if not record) Manganese prices.

Original manganese production upgrade was 600,000 tpa to 800,000 tpa with less than 1 year capital pay back. CSM media release now says the capex has upgraded the plant to 1,000,000 tpa. Production is to be ramped up and sold based on new long term contracts to India and Eastern Europe plus China growth.

Watch for a further upgrade in dividend, already very healthy, simply on the stated payout policy of CSM and the Board's commitment to rewarding shareholders.

Full link / article
    http://www.citywire.co.uk/News/NewsArticle.aspx?VersionID=70811&MenuKey=News.Home

Published: 09:48 Thursday 16 December 2004 < PREV | 1 | 2 | 3 | NEXT > TOTAL PAGES: 3
    By Phill Cozens, Stockmarket Correspondent Back To Latest News Printable Version

Among other recommendations:

* Numis has a buy rating and upgraded target price to 114p from 104p for Consolidated Minerals,

has a hold stance and 46p price target for Costain, a hold stance and 90p price target for Egg, has raised its rating for John David Group to add from hold raising its target price to 220p from 197p, has a hold stance and 515p price target for Morgan Sindall, a buy rating and 195p price target for Oilexco, a buy rating and 635p price target for Premier Oil, a buy rating and 320p price target for Rolls-Royce and an add rating and 320p price target for VT Group.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.