ADY 0.00% 1.2¢ admiralty resources nl.

Hey DBKCompletely agree - there is plenty of risk in this. If it...

1. 3,715 Posts.
    Hey DBK

Completely agree - there is plenty of risk in this. If it goes to 10 cents, I will not be a holder when it reaches there.

From Reminiscences of a Stock Operator (a seriously good read!), "there is no price too low to sell shares or too high to buy them".

Yes - sub 10 is a possibility. Closing the gap to 9.5 cents is a possibility. The market in spec stocks is like a skittish horse - easily spooked. No-one likes to have their capital eroded, and people are pulling out at any level to try and ensure they have something left.

If you can ride it out or play the swings, the market will come back to some level of sense. It always has and always will do. It will also come back to a level of overenthusiastic joy as we saw in 1999-2000 and 2006-2007 (and many other times).

Right now, the market as a whole including ADY is at the level of somewhere between "Fear" and "Despondency" right now. I don't think it has bottomed out yet - but I'm looking forward to when we can move on to "Depression".

;-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $27 2.209K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27031 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 490165 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.54pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.