LYC 3.39% $7.02 lynas rare earths limited

nursury chihawk onforthe, page-3

1. 1,176 Posts.
    Thank you very much fishhead and verna.
    As the grasshopper, I'm am honored to be mentioned with oneforthe (my favorite Lynas bull) and nursery (our local Wiseman). Those two guys have been around a lot longer than me and deserve more credit in all fairness.

But to tie the compliment to nursery's latest post, I think we are all trying to get shareholders to understand just how great this company really will be. Nursery's post mentioned the share price being held down by traders. My feeling is the bigger issue is that Lynas is a complex story. It really takes some geology, mining, chemical processing, technology, and international marking knowledge to appreciate the greatness of the stock. Right now traders are failing to ride this winner because they can't see that yet. But when earnings come the whole story will be clear to them. Those earnings are only months away now. We have been this patient this far and have had some reward so far. But if we hold out till earnings the real payoff will come. I too have at times been surprised it has taken the market this long. But when I compare the complexity to other stocks I've held I understand the delay. Hang in there. We are getting pretty close now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.02
Change
0.230(3.39%)
Mkt cap ! $6.561B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.74 $7.05 $6.72 $39.03M 5.604M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11129 $6.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.03 26155 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.