NGS 0.00% 2.8¢ nutritional growth solutions ltd

Nutritional Growth Solutions

1. 248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38

NGS is expected to list on the ASX on the 26th of October, we could see a small delay pushing the listing back to early November but that shouldn’t overly concern prospective investors.

Market Capitalisation is approximately $22 million based on the IPO price of 20c. Baker Young were the lead manager for the IPO and stock was difficult to obtain.

Forbidden Foods (FFF) listed on the 16th of September at 33c, with a market capitalisation of approximately 25 million, which was a 20c IPO. Completely different business targeting a different market. NGS are aiming to target the $8.6 billion children’s nutritional supplements market. Another big tick for the organisation is the fact they are penetrating the US market and have strong intentions to enter the Asian market.

The 2008 Chinese milk scandal caused hundreds of thousands of infants to fall ill and sparked excessive demand for Australian baby formula. The NGS product focuses on ensuring that children are receiving their daily nutritional intake. It is quite similar to baby formula, however not necessarily the same. All parents want the best for their children so it is not reasonable to assume that they will be willing to pay for NGS’s product.

If you dig around you can find an abundance of information by well-regarded organisations stating that they are concerned about children’s diets as they are consuming too little fruit and vegetables and too much of foods high in fat, salt and sugar.

Below is a link to the “Healthy Heights” product on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Healthy-Height-Developed-Nutritional-Gluten-Free/dp/B07BQ7PTB5

I have also been keeping my eye on the ratings and they are gradually increasing each week. Some very favourable ratings and some not so favourable. In my opinion, it all comes down to one thing… TASTE. Some individuals have stated that the supplement tastes terrible and others have found clever ways to incorporate it into their children’s favourite smoothie etc.

Finally, right now overall market sentiment is strong and there are retail investors entering the market for the first time. The importance of a logical and easy to understand business proposition cannot be under-estimated.

Obviously DYOR, just wanted to provide some information leading up to its launch.

Cheers,

EV

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NGS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.038M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 327 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 56727 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NGS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.