PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

nuts......, page-15

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Hi Folks

I've topped up recently so i'm obviously still positive.
    These times are often when the $$ are made...

Facts are share price is retreating and the market isnt enthused by the drill results. In fact the market is telling us via the share price that it isnt impressed.

Share price tells the story. Lets not overlook that inbetween our starry eyed opinions...mine included...of this company.

Management have support of shareholders...they don't have support of the market though as evidenced by the share price.

What does this mean?

Well it means that Management have to work smarter at 'getting the support' for the company.

Criticism has come in from some re the massive dilution and cap raising at 40 cents.
    I personally do not share that view.

I think though that ongoing drill results validating the resource and extending it should result in market appreciation for the company...and share price appreciation.

Cethana may provide some respite or surprise on the upside.

Lets hope that whatever happens...and however long Irvine takes, that this management team do EVERYTHING they can to avoid dilution of the shareprice....

DEBT VS Dilution?

Debt EVERY time.

Last thing I want to see is multiples of current shares on issue ...particularly 'before' production.

That folks is a distinct possibility here...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.