PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Hi FolksHi Al/Showman the recent report that was allegedly (I do...

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Hi Folks

Hi Al/Showman the recent report that was allegedly (I do not know if it was released of course having not seen it) in a WA Newspaper rating PLV a buy up to 47 cents....???

Where did that come from? Was it endorsed by PLV? Predictably, as I (and i'm guessing many others) stated 'before' PLV traded, it put immediate pressure on the share price..add the Greek issues and its a double whammy.

I'm just interested in why a buy would be put on a company like PLV at levels seen within 24 hours of that release and at levels that the company has been struggling to maintain technically for 'months'..

I can't help but think that its a timely cap to 'perhaps' encourage a sell down....particularly since the share price was struggling to maintain around those levels.

Naturally I am not talking about the company as ive got total confidence in management ethics and approach.

I'm just a bit bewildered as to who this alleged 'buy rec' was serving and who..if anyone...is in a position to gain from that.

Either the report on PLV is a legitimate report honestly stating the company outlook and valuation ....or it is something else.

Does PLV agree with this alleged buy rec and its assumptions (if any)?

Thanks guys

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.