GGE 0.00% 0.6¢ grand gulf energy limited

Scott,Have looked on a google-style maps and using local news...

1. 701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Scott,

Have looked on a google-style maps and using local news reports the sinkhole is about a half-mile south of Highway 70 between Bayou Corne and Grand Bayou.

Also from flutracker link above news report of blow-out puts D & L #1 in 'a cane field between LA 1 and Highway 70 in Paincourtville.'This looks to be at least 6kms east of the sinkhole. D & L #2 as an offset was close by.

As an attic well D & L #3 was some distance away from 1 & 2 though should still -I think! - be a safe distance from engulfment.

No -one should take my word for any of this but am hopeful that have read the scale right and that this was the only August 2010 blow-out in the Parish!

With your legendary mapping could help with the following?:

Is D & L #3 to the west or east of D & L`s # 1 & 2 and if possible by what distance?

Where is the pad for Desiree (looks like this may now go on hold)in relation to Grand Bayou? (or whatever other reference point you wish)

Do you know if the production from D & L #3 flows west or east? Ask this because all pipelines in the locality of the sinkhole have been shut down.

Many thanks - Know this is asking a lot and will keep looking myself. This is shaping up ugly but first thoughts are for the poor souls who live there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 230072 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 5098425 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.