NVA 7.14% 13.0¢ nova minerals limited

NVA Chart, page-1360

1. 1,633 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 447
    DEG have @1m oz M&I, along with another @1.1m oz "inferred", with 1.2 billion SOI - that includes recent raise at $1.20

NVA only has an inferred resource, with 1.5 billion SOI.

My point is... and I hold NVA and hope like the rest of you that NVA will re-rate. That 25cps (due respect to Wombat) is not a figure the "market" accepts right now. We are stuck under 10cps, particularly with profit taking on recently converted options (and, who wouldn't given the @ 5cps gain on converting). To get the massive re-rate we would all like we need the M&I update, not another inferred, not "we found some interesting rock chips", not the we're gonna drill all over the place (now excluding the promising RPM - why?) because we've got 15 potential mother loads, not the Covid delay excuses (see the May 2020 ann which was after Covid issues), and not the missed promises for announcement dates (December for a M&I jorc - let's pray).

IMO we should just concentrate on the Korbel M&I resource - this should lead to a material re-rate of the sp provided we can firm up atleast 1 mil oz (just like DEG, interestingly). Whilst our sp is low any CR (and there will be more than a few to production the way we are going) will only create massive dilution. With a good re-rate perhaps we "could" CR say $100 mil just like DEG did with only 84 mil addition shares. At current prices, to raise $100 mil would require an additional 1.25 billion shares. We gotta stop the drill here, drill there, drill everywhere mentality until we get a M&I resource. Otherwise our precious $15mil oppie conversion fund will be so diluted we will achieve no material increase in sp or M&I resource/s and a desperate need for more cash.

I also hope there is some good news in my inbox from the company when I return this evening.

Have a great day everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $31.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 12.8¢ $76.07K 582.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23856 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 7500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.