NVA 14.7% 14.5¢ nova minerals limited

NVA Chart, page-1597

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 612
    My advice to all on this board is to acknowledge the contrarian viewpoints, but put on ignore the obvious, zero-value downrampers (or uprampers for that matter! They also exist).

We are in a holding pattern, whilst globally markets are continuing to stumble (in particular, the GBP showing weakness versus the USD at a crucial support level). In lieu of further positive assays (which are likely on the way), and with a falling Gold price, we can expect to see a weakening of the NVA SP. It's not good to see in the portfolio, but for those who believe in the prospects here and the possibility of a re-rate in NPV once the SS2 incorporates RPM, then perhaps this is a good buying opportunity. As a disclaimer, I have been buying at these levels, my average price is just about breakeven.

I'm a bit confused about the LITM price action, but the market cap is small and trader-dominated at current times. I was surprised to see it drop 40% after the LG announcement, but for NVA it would appear to be a longer-term strategy to gradually recognise value and fund our Korbel exploration. But as other posters have mentioned, I'll be keen to see our cash burn and quarterly cash balance in light of our continued drilling & testwork, hopefully we have plenty of runway remaining without selling further LITM shares.

TLDR, block the obvious downrampers/uprampers who don't add value, it makes for a much better reading experience. Listen to the contrarian views, and take opportunity to DCA if you think it's worth the $ on the balance of success probability. I am personally excited to see the SS2, and an update on PFS works in the lead up to seeing this study late next year (hopefully).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.