NVA 3.23% 16.0¢ nova minerals limited

NVA Chart, page-232

1. 124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Very very interesting macro picture building. US GDP figures out this week will be keenly watched.

Heavy insider selling has continued into August as the 2-10yr inversion deepened and sustained. In this regard, the the bond market can be a self fulfilling prophecy. History says next 12-18 months could be rocky. You previous chart analysis may support this.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/08/26/investing/stock-market-insider-selling/index.html

Gold price will likely outperform in the near future, but as markets de-risk, NVA could get caught up in the wash, especially once the excitement of drill results/JORC pass. Having a potentially significant gold asset will shield us a little, but likely wont protect us from periods of heavy selling. We'd need to be much closer to production.

I've always felt that you should build the marco picture first, then find your leverage through the micro. For me, investing is all about frames of reference and capital flows. Bond market generally moves first and the rest re-aligns.

I agree, exciting but uncertain times ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.005(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $38.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $40.76K 260.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 50778 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 20036 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.