NVA 3.45% 14.0¢ nova minerals limited

NVA Chart, page-814

1. 12,394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3788
    Just read chairman's agm address and the broker report having it on 20c and it becomes very clear while people are holding tight. Huge resource close to infrastructure, extremely low production costs expected and a gold price way above AU $ 2000, a lithium resource currently ignored by market and a board that is a bit greedy to maximise returns for themselves and automatically for sh. Only thing that doesn't fit is the low mc / sp. But that's a normal thing for the ASX, just look at CHK or IMU for examples. But on the other hand, how else can we make a buck if it wasn't for the market to constantly undervalue the gems. I would have paid up to 10c now but happy to do it for less than half. If you can, think as a buyer at this stage even if a falling sp hurts a holder. In the LT you'll be happy to have bought sub 6c. I could have bought more today but was, like others too, waiting for an even lower price. You have to use the momentum in both directions and ATM it is a buyers market for NVA.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $34.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $37.33K 254.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 6896 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 9100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.02pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.