NVA 6.90% 15.5¢ nova minerals limited

NVA Chart, page-239

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    Sorry buddy, been discussing this a lot in personal messages, but I'm a infrequent chart poster. However I have always supported the long term view in NVA.

Some quick thoughts while I'm on a coffee break.

Monthly, GMMA's long term (red ones) fanning out and starting to curl up. Big bonus! Pretty much ended the long term downwards trend in the last 3-4 years of consolidation. As noted previous, nice breakout of long term triangle at approximately 2/3 the way through the triangle, so pretty text book.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2575/2575777-f4dd8baa64490f897ac745fdfda438b6.jpg

Daily, After we broke out of the long (monthly view) triangle. We have formed a flag consolidation pattern into a triangle price continuation pattern.

OBV, is creating new highs, which indicates more money coming into NVA.
    The MACD is no where near overcooked. It is interesting to note that the tirngle continuation pattern lines up with the MACD histogram.
    The positives is that on each consolidation breakout, the price is moving to new highs with a few volume candles of high volumes.

Yesterdays volume was the largest since dec 2017, todays looks like it will be another good high.

Form the flag pattern I had a general target of 15.3 and its passed that.

The greatest thing about this breakout is that volume keeps coming in and there hasn't been large sell down days.

I've been in and out a couple of times after I left my stop loss to tight, but each time, I've looked at a new trading plan and entered in around breakout or consolidations ending.

As its broken upwards of the flag target. Its now running on consolidation events. So we want to see new highs, with a new higher low. Nothing generally moves in a straight line, we will see some zig zags. I'd imagine that we should see some minor OR major resistance around whole numbers for psychological resistance, 20, 25, 30, etc. Its a nice stock to have now as pretty much the way you've placed it with approximate price targets by some fundamental values this can in turn help with the charting. But NVA has blue sky's above and the birds are singing.

As I have previously stated, please look more towards the monthly and weekly charts on this one. Try not to get to caught up in the day to day action. But when your having decent moves like this, hold on like buggery.

NVA = partial house deposit for me, so I'm happy where I am at and will be happier at 0.50+

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2575/2575785-0e2f1357382989bf41b672a3cb2b603f.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.