NVA 2.70% 19.0¢ nova minerals limited

Just my opinion, please DYOR. At the moment my targets are 23.5...

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    Just my opinion, please DYOR. At the moment my targets are 23.5 -26.5. this is if the measured move from the triangle plays out. if I was to enter or add to NVA, personally I would wait for a consolidation/continuation point and have the stock form it's high at a new low. That's my approximate range to trade with. If I'm bullish on the stock I'll enter from a pivot off the low or a mid point between the range OR playing it safer, much preferable, I'd buy off the break off the consolidation/continuation zone.

i can't pick SP/MCs, however it's nice to use price targets some of the fundamentalists are putting out there. Wombat recent said this should be able 500mc. We are at 340m mc atm, a 500mc would give an Sp of 33ish. For me, technical analysis is about the here and now. Here and now we are at 22c. A fundamentalist would say, we are worth 33c. 33c is easily achievable for NVA. Stocks generally don't make a straight line up, they take time, price and volume.

Emotionally, don't worry to much if you loose a few cents here or there by missing your buy in target. There will be many opportunities to get into NVA. Sleeping easier and been mentally fit imo is the most important aspect to trading/investing.

best of luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $40.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 19.0¢ 17.8¢ $63.16K 346.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7633 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 93561 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.