NVA 8.89% 24.5¢ nova minerals limited

NVA Directors Credentials, page-6

1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 143
    Do you read company announcements before you invest? if you did you would have seen this taken directly from one.

Louie Simens has almost a decade of experience in micro-cap equities and startup investing, has had extensive roles in corporate restructuring, due diligence, mergers & acquisitions. He has assisted multiple companies with resource project generation; the latest assisting in Argosy Minerals entry into Argentina and recognising and forming Pure Minerals’ Battery hub manganese project. Louie understands the fundamental parameters, strategic drivers and market requirements for growth within the junior resources sector.
    Additionally, Louie has a successful track record spanning over a decade in owning and operating contracting businesses, both in civil and building construction. Building on his early
    business background, he has gained a unique knowledge of corporate governance and project management, including understanding the requirements of working within budgets, putting in place adequate strategies and exceeding the fulfilment of safety regulatory requirements.

If you’re not familiar with Argosy, it was the top gainer on the ASX in 2017 and has gone from a shell to a 400 million dollar company in just over a year and Louie played a vital part in that transformation so how can you say your “search” yields nothing of use. I don’t need to say anymore but there are no “red flags” here for me.
    Last edited by MostPalone: 15/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
0.020(8.89%)
Mkt cap ! $52.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 25.5¢ 23.5¢ $17.69K 72.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 90200 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 4051 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
24.5¢
  Change
0.020 ( 3.59 %)
Open High Low Volume
24.5¢ 24.5¢ 24.5¢ 1
Last updated 13.34pm 10/05/2024 ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.