NVA 5.36% 26.5¢ nova minerals limited

NVA foundations built

1. 1,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2158
    NVA i believe has turned the old QUR around by building the foundations with some master stroke acquisitions/farm ins across not only what is and will remain a very hot commodity for a while to come with the Thompson Bros lithium asset but other commodities. The move to do the farm in on our Alaska assets last year i believe is a masterstroke with assets that are highly prospective across other battery metals in cobalt and nickel but across other commodities with 5 distinct exploration projects of 192.3km2 with major potential across gold, silver, zinc copper and rare earths as well. Looks like the board has a serious development plan across these assets with a staged approach in each of their developments with the lead project the Thompson bros project heading towards a jorc resource with estimated target of 9>13 Mt at grades of 1.3>1.7 Li2O. This asset as a stand alone asset is a company maker with the target resource being in a mining friendly state and in close proximity to major transport with only 11km to highway/34km to rail and 11km to airport. The project has other major benefits in that it is close to major downstream lithium processing facilities and major US battery customers in Tesla, BMW, Nissan and Mercedes plus the area has a large low cost workforce who are experienced in the lithium sector. As a stand alone project the Manitoba project sees NVA very undervalued to its peers with similar resources. The coming period will see the current outstanding drill results plus previous results used to define a resource plus work is also being undertaken on floatation test work to prepare spodumene concentrate which will be a key in off-take and investment negotiations with Us and Asian parties with appointed advisors LSI Advisors Limited playing a key role in working towards these value adding agreements. With the Thompson Bros assets approaching a jorc and potential investment by 3rd parties we approach also work to commence on our Alaskan assets in coming months.

Some may ask what is NVA's focus with now a number of assets. I believe the board has accessed the markets in commodities and brought in a broad range of commodity potential across not only the hot battery space but other opportunities as you can never knock back the opportunity that presents as the Alaskan assets offer. With known gold potential and a asset that has had $7 mill US spent on its exploration and sitting adjacent to Gold Mining Inc's 6.3Moz Au, 28.7moz Ag Whistler project the potential on the Estelle section of the Alaskan asset is that of company making opportunity. The staged approach to NVA's asset bases will see initial resource definition drilling start in June which should get the markets attention to the massive gold potential of this project. Some amazing work on this gold potential can be found in @womat777 technical analysis posts of the asset which are well worth a search out and read. The next staged approach i believe will be exploration work to start on the Chip Loy projects which has the potential to unlock a major cobalt asset with past works published outlining the major potential of the asset for cobalt as below.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://dggs.alaska.gov/webpubs/usbm/fr/text/fr_mcgrath_critmin_1987_southworth.pdf

CONCLUSIONS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
    Among the prospects and mineral occurrences examined during this
    investigation, the Chip Loy prospect has the best potential for
    containing significant strategic and critical mineral reserves. Based
    on the potential size of the Chip Loy prospect, as determined by Smith
    and Albanese (1985), and the range of cobalt grades that might be
    encountered, as estimated in this report, from 100 thousand to 4
    million lb of cobalt may be present there. Uncertainties exist,

Although cobalt was reported by Smith and Albanese (1985) at several
    of the sulfide mineral occurrences and prospects in the area, only the
    Chip Loy prospect appears to constitute a significant cobalt resource.
    It is recommended that any efforts in the area by the Bureau be
    concentrated on evaluation of the Chip Loy prospect and that this
    evaluation be funded and conducted at a level equal or greater to that
    typically done by AFOC in the last several years.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    NVA has laid some serious foundations through 2017/2018 so far with a multi pronged attack on numerous commodities both in the hot battery market space but with major potential over gold,copper,silver,zinc and rare earths on top of its lead lithium project and high potential cobalt/nickel in Alaska and 2018 is shaping up as major year to progress these assets. The Thompson Bros project leads the way with the Estelle gold about to move into drilling mid year and the Chip Loy cobalt asset expected to see works this year. At the last EGM the board stated it was looking at its assets as all having major stand alone project potential with possible opportunities to JV some of these with major players as developments unfold as well as potential to look at other opportunities to derive value for holders. It currently looks like the market is going through a quiet period across lithium and some are taking the opportunity to take profits on NVA that may have purchased lower. The current valuation of only 22 mill is very undervalued and frustrating to holders but im expecting developments to push this significantly higher. I remember AGY continued to trade around the 3c range for a long period as profit takers from under 1c continually sold into any volume moves around that area. I had friends run out of patience and move out of AGY at that level only to see it one day rise quickly to the next level. They are now sitting tight on NVA as they like me believe NVA is shaping up in a very similar pattern with some very close similarities with board who is focused on delivering a fast track approach on their assets towards production plans. The coming moths should see more major milestones and news on all assets that should see a major re-rate here. I am holding tight here and continue to top up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
-0.015(5.36%)
Mkt cap ! $56.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 26.5¢ $10.51K 39.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 100028 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 3637 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.06pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
26.0¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 7.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
26.5¢ 26.5¢ 26.0¢ 27247
Last updated 13.10pm 06/05/2024 ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.