NVA 14.7% 14.5¢ nova minerals limited

NVA - GOLD DISTRICT IN THE MAKING, page-276

1. 1,759 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 252
    I have zero faith on any mining stock unless they prove something. I can give you a very long list of such species I invested in over the years and ALL of them eventually fail. Just check 88E, CLA, AVQ, KKR, AVL, CLQ to name a very few of such stocks. All of them had "Potential" they never realised. I am sick of continuous ramping that entices inexperienced people, like I used to be, to invest their hard earned money on these projects and more often than not they end up in big losses. As for NVA, there is no liquidity in this stock; it's only being played by some smart traders. They pump the fundamentals 24/7 and then dump their shares for quick profit. This is going on for months now.

I am not bearish, nor bullish on this one long term unless drill results are out, resource is measured and feasibility studies are out. Anything invested before this is pure gamble. If I would ever gamble on a spec stock, I would on something that has some liquidity to get in and out without affecting the price too much, which is not the case here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.025(14.7%)
Mkt cap ! $35.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.5¢ 12.5¢ $227.1K 1.494M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 55396 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.