NVA 14.7% 14.5¢ nova minerals limited

NVA - GOLD DISTRICT IN THE MAKING, page-277

1. 218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 165
    I agree with most of what youre saying. Rampers often cost people money like myself early on. I made similar mistakes myself in the past. Problem was I over invested for where they were currently at and sometimes too late in the speculative phase and after the fact. Likewise too Ive seen downrampers cost people money too, selling out at a bad time or not buying into a stock that turned very bullish.

Ive learned to wait and see, but pay close attention and take nothing for face value except drill results, cash in bank, demand, location, management, management history, skin in the game, shares on issue and how transparent the board is etc. No amount of ramping from any stranger makes me forget these essential pillars of a successful company now. Ive been burnt before and thankful for the lessons.

So far to me Nova are doing well in those departments. As much as I like the prospect of 40+moz my entry in this stock is just that, an entry - that if they go on to prove facts behind words and achieve what theyre setting out to do I can prudently add too my entry as it becomes derisked or exit without too much loss if that fails to materialize.

I think we will have a very good indication by end year where this company sits in terms of delivering but we must remain critical thinking. Let drills speak as usual and let the resource grow on its own geology than anything else.

A stock well worth watching however and good luck to us all here I do personally have good feeling here using non other than my own judgement and everyone ought do so in any event. Ill keep topping up if results match words and it stays consistent.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.