NVA 2.27% 21.5¢ nova minerals limited

I keep going back and reading over the latest drilling...

1. 2,997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1052
    I keep going back and reading over the latest drilling announcements again and again and wonder what i am missing here?

To me, this is crazy cheap, especially the NVAO's which are lagging even further behind the heads. Smart money and patience would be buying the oppies and converting them straight away and selling on market to buy more oppies, taking 3-4 pips and rinsing and repeating as many times as possible.

The assays came out for holes 1 & 2 eleven days ago. Holes 3 & 4 must be imminent, and now a second drill is turning. We have an inferred resource of 2.5Moz and the grade continued more than 200m below the inferred resource. When the next assays drop like the first ones did, the resource, IMO will be looking more like 5Moz+. The 2.5Moz inferred resource also only comes from block A and B. There are already 6 other identified targets within the area which will almost certainly add to the resource size, its just a matter of testing the ground and finding out whether it will feasible as mineable ground. Apparently Fort Knox next door can make profit out of ground down to .15g/t. The first two assays are approximately double that for 4-500 metres and i am anticipating the others to come back similar.

The BOD also have significant skin in the game, having already exercised their options. After the options expire, as they are all in the money quite comfortably, it is looking like NVA will have a war chest of drilling cash to see this through and ensure the targets are 'measured resources' for JORC.

Does NVA have the ground to become a billion dollar market cap company? It is possible IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $46.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.0¢ $6.119K 28.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7489 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 1025 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.