NVA 6.90% 13.5¢ nova minerals limited

NVA huge end to 2017 but only the start

1. 1,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2158
    What an end to the year 2017 for NVA from a low of .005 in September to a close of 4.6c yesterday the last trading day in 2017. Almost 10 bags from lows with 2018 shaping up as a monster year for this company as they move on 2 potentially company making projects in the Manitoba Lithium and Alaskan project which has numerous metals potential across known gold, cobalt, nickel, copper , zinc, silver lead and prospects for rare earths. NVA through these 2 projects is setting itself up to be a serious battery metals player across lithium, cobalt and nickel which is set for a big 2018 along with lithium and cobalt continuing on their own stellar runs of 2017 as the EV market heats up globally across more countries and more car manufacturers who need to compete as the EV evolution finally takes hold. This battery metals potential is also complimented by the opportunity that presents itself in Alaska for NVA across a range of metals including gold with the project being in a known gold area which shows high grade gold occurrences over the entire project in a robust gold system.

At the forefront for NVA is its Manitoba Lithium project which in recent times has seen NVA team up in a MOU with FAR Resources who sit adjacent to NVA's Thompson Bros project and at a market cap of 75 mill in comparison to NVA at 30 mill. Both companies sit in an area which has the potential to be a world class lithium producing area and will work together to unlock this potential in 2018. NVA has moved to fast track the project with a 5,000 meter drill campaign to commence in January 2018 which i believe the market will be anticipating very closely and taking positions. Working with Far Resources could unlock a major lithium producing area which sits in a mining friendly area and close to rail and lithium market participants LG Chem Michigan Inc and Tesla Nevada with Nemaska's proposed down stream Hydromet hydroxide Plant also potentially coming into play.

The Thompsons Bros project is NVA's most advanced project and should see it add significant value to NVA's market cap in 2018 and set it up in the battery materials space ahead of the potential unfolding in Alaska both in the battery materials space but also across other metals that will see NVA potentially unlock major discoveries across numerous metals with the ability to farm out or develop them in their own right. Alaska again is a very friendly mining area with some major discoveries with NVA's project sitting adjacent to Gold mining inc. 6.3Moz Au, 28.7Moz Ag, 480kt Cu Whistler project as well as in the same assemblage of rocks that hosts Northern Dynasty’s giant Pebble copper-gold-molybdenum-silver deposit (70Moz Au, 3.4b lb Mo, 344Moz Ag). What interests me most here is the known cobalt and its major potential for NVA in making NVA a serious battery metals player in conjunction with its lithium (Manitoba) in 2018. The Alaska project has had 7 mill US $ spent on it and the Chip Loy project has the potential to unlock a major cobalt discovery. The past works have only scratched the surface and development work has the potential to unlock a significant cobalt resource as outlined in the geological report attached.

“Among the prospects and mineral occurrences examined during this investigation, the Chip Loy prospect has the best potential for containing significant strategic and critical mineral reserves. Based on the potential size of the Chip Loy prospect, as determined by Smith and Albanese (1985), and the range of cobalt grades that might be encountered, as estimated in this report, from 100 thousand to 4 million lb of cobalt may be present there.”
    “Although cobalt was reported by Smith and Albanese (1985) at several of the sulfide mineral occurrences and prospects in the area, only the Chip Loy prospect appears to constitute a significant cobalt resource. It is recommended that any efforts in the area by the Bureau be concentrated on evaluation of the Chip Loy prospect and that this evaluation be funded and conducted at a level equal or greater to that typically done by AFOC in the last several years.”
    Geological research document here:

http://dggs.alaska.gov/webpubs/usbm/fr/text/fr_mcgrath_critmin_1987_southworth.pdf

Remembering the Chip Loy project is only 1 area within this Alaska project but has huge potential for a massive sulphide discovery along with major gold occurrences with Alaska well known for its gold finds. Below is a link to @boosgold post from 11/12 that should be looked over again for those interested.

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/chip-loy-project-alaska.3902543/?post_id=29551763#.WkbfDnlLdhE

NVA is shaping up for a huge 2018 and is my biggest play made for 2018 where i have taken a significant position across both heads and oppies for leverage which offer serious upside with over 2 years till expiry. The recent addition to the board of Louie Simens who was instrumental in AGY's move into Argentina plus him coming on board with serious skin in the game holding a large holding is a big tick for me. Recently Avi and Olaf also taking decent amounts in the recent placement another tick that NVA is in for a big 2018 across 2 projects that will add significant value to the market cap here. My 1st target is 100>150 mill cap with Alaska the potential to take NVA to a monster stock well above my initial target. Bring on 2018.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.010(6.90%)
Mkt cap ! $32.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 13.0¢ $20.03K 150.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6126 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 9373 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.