NVA 2.22% 22.0¢ nova minerals limited

NVA significantly undervalued to Inferred Peers, page-5

1. 2,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 770
    There has been 2 significant events controlling NVA from circa 6c 17/7 down to 4.4c 24/8

1. two off market transfers selling 35 million shares to a broker for 5c and they dumped the lot immediately from 17/7
    2. option expiry - large option holders gave there shares as collateral to take a loan to convert and the lender uses those shares to make money. The lender and traders dumped knowing options expiry and panic selling close to expiry. The lenders and share traders picked up options and shares at a discount due to their selling and exercise arbitrage.

I picked up 5 million options during this craziness and i am converting friday after selling other stocks to buy this baby at a ridiculously cheap price. Long term hold.

Next important dates -
    3. Resource update mid September is a better result for us shareholders as 1. & 2. are finished.
    4. NVA loan $2m from Collins st asset management with an option to pay back within 120 days from 28/5 and expires approx 28/9.

I believe the options exp 31/8 were not underwritten. So we do not get another broker screwing us again by selling shares and by exercising the shortfall. The good news is we do not get diluted by the non - exercise of options.

I hope NVA pay out the $2m loan from option money, after a great update mid September.

Now is a great time to buy because of 1. , 2. , 3. & 4.

I look at the stock from a supply and demand basis and take confidence from Wombat's posts especially his estimate on Market Cap to peers. No brainer DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $48.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.5¢ $247 1.108K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2244 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 4043 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.09pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.