KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

nvgn, page-26

1. 856 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    I don't mind the constructive criticism, but I just want to be clear: The reason I brought this up is not because I advocate Seeking Alpha or following the advice of Sabrient.

I understand that writers for Seeking Alpha often recommend certain stocks for investment; however, I simply used one of their articles which contained factually based statements and data on Sabrient's performance record in order to illustrate that Sabrient is an established firm in stock analytics. I do not personally follow the advice of Seeking Alpha, nor do I directly follow the advice of Sabrient (although I might change that at some point in the future after having researched their formidable track record). However, I do believe that others follow the advice of Sabrient for the reasons already mentioned in this thread. Therefore, I believe that such a ratings upgrade can have an effect on the SP similar to the effects of a news announcement from the company because it has the ability to catch the attention of new potential investors and thereby increase the number of buyers, driving the SP upward. All of the major rises and falls in the SP of Novogen have very clearly corresponded to a news release - that is, all except the rises in SP on the 14th and 15th of April. The Sabrient rating upgrade for Novogen was the only significant change in status that I could find for that period of time. Therefore, I think it is likely that it was either directly or indirectly responsible for the SP increase at that time.

This time around, I cannot say for sure whether the effect will be similar or not. But since I have found the members on this board to be helpful, I wanted to help out with the information that I have in order to give everybody the heads-up to the possibility of an upcoming increase in SP. So personally, I think that if the volume starts picking up rapidly and/or the price starts to rise, then it may not just be a short-lasting blip but rather a part of a larger movement. I hope that this extra information will enable others on this board to make a more educated investment decision at that time.

It may also amount to nothing. In such a case, I can only hope that everyone forgives me for wasting their time. But I wish everyone the best of luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.