KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

nvgn, page-8

1. 856 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    Sabrient is one of the 3 or 4 major stock analysis companies that I can be automatically updated about through my stock account. Here's something I just pulled up on the Seeking Alpha site about Sabrient itself (random article), which might give you an idea:

"
    In 2014, we tracked the performance of stocks selected by Piper Jaffray, Fidelity, Barron's, Barclays, Merrill Lynch, Deutsche Bank, Forbes, Credit Suisse, JP Morgan, Kiplinger, Jefferies, UBS, Needham & Company, MSN, USA Today's investment roundtable and a group of 20 star investors. We later added Sabrient Systems when their selections became available on January 13th.

Sabrient's "Baker's Dozen" portfolio took first place with a 22.73% gain in 2014, beating out second place Piper Jaffray's portfolio which had a market beating 18.43% gain. Sabrient also managed to pick the best performing stock selection; Southwest Airlines Co.(NYSE:LUV) with an impressive 99.91% gain, helped recently by the decline in the price of oil. (See chart below).

Sabrient Systems has an impressive track record, with their annual "Baker's Dozen" portfolios having beaten the market convincingly for the past six years with their quantitative GARP (growth at a reasonable price) method. Their 2015 "Baker's Dozen" selections will be made known on January 14th when they are released as a unit investment trust. "

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.