BRN 3.17% 30.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I have been invested in BRN for over two years. I don't tune in...

1. 733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 614
    I have been invested in BRN for over two years. I don't tune in to the BRN HC forum very often these days so please excuse me if what I about to say is just voicing old concerns ......... I am sure it is.

My confidence in BRN is getting spooked by what appears to be the entire A.I industry taking off eg. Nvidia ...et al. while all this time BRN is
    languishing in the swamp. It is all good and well to see all these 'partnering relationships' being established with BRN but at the end of the day there appears to be little interest and very poor uptake of our technology.

I have fears that a company like Nvidia (with a market Cap of over USD$ 2 Trillion) will in the near future, with the resources they have at their disposal to develop their own neuromorphic capability good enough to render 'Akida' obsolete. They know the future is 'at the edge' and the importance of a neuromorphic technology 'like' Akida is critical to capturing that market.

I don't understand why ( if Akida is so fantastic in this space) that Nvidia doesn't just buy Akida / swallow BRN whole, with their loose change. If not to use this tech themselves then to stop their competition using it.

We keep getting told by the company that we should be patient and confidence in the future of Akida is high .................

Can someone please give me some good reasons to be optimistic in regards to BRN's future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.17%)
Mkt cap ! $563.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 31.5¢ 30.3¢ $1.138M 3.716M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 158536 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 271818 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
30.8¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 1.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
31.5¢ 31.5¢ 30.3¢ 2309338
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.