BRN 2.00% 24.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Hi Rgupta11in, Thanks for your reply. The one question, the most...

1. 734 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 614

Hi Rgupta11in,

Thanks for your reply.

The one question, the most important question didn't get answered.

Nvidia and Intel understand that (partly through necessity, eg. (excessive energy demands of data centres and bandwidth limitations etc.., ) the future is primed for devices operating at 'the Edge' . Ok, we know we have the running on the right tech at the right time with Akida. Intel are at least 5 years away and as you say Nvidia know there are current limitations on their growth. I am suggesting that these limitations will be partly reduced once the transition to processing of data at 'the edge' starts to take off and become mainstream.

So my question was this. If Intel have seen fit to partner with BRN and there are obvious synergies that Nvidia can take serious advantage of then why with a market Cap of over USD$ 2 Trillion are they not looking to capture 'Akida; for themselves ? I looked at the points you made, which are correct and obvious to me also, and although Nvidia is an established technology you are kidding yourself if you believe that they are going to stand still and not try and control this huge A.I industry. None of your points change the fact that if we think Akida is as good and transformational as we think (and I actually do) then there should be more upward pressure on the share price, and more interest from other parties wanting to secure this technology to both protect their market share and also expand it or control the market.

You said ......"It takes time and effort to mature a technology and when you are looking to establish it at international level you either need a lot of money or a lot of patience". As I said Nvidia for example have a MC of over USD$2 Trillion ........ I think they have enough money to make things happen QUICKER than BRN could ever do.

I know there are other road blocks to growth in A.I........... one of those is 'memory' ...... watch this space ...... if I told your that there is a little company called 4DS, that has developed a now 'proven' memory chip that is a few times faster than DRAM, has data retention of up to a year (ie. without a power source) instead of DRAM needing to refresh every 60ns to keep the data. Uses a fraction of the power that DRAM /SRAM uses. Endurance of 9 billion plus cycles + , (more than enough with retention capability), analogue compatibility as well, scalable and tunable, currently in the process of scaling to 20nm at IMEC..... should fit nicely into a SoC alongside Akida

These sorts of technologies are happening.... right now. Considering that between 10% and 20% of the power used in data centres is related to memory...... you can see how these new technologies will change everything. It will expand the current limitations of the A.I industry. I use this as an example because rest assured I see technologies like this that open up the possibilities for growth being snapped up by the big players.

Why would Akida be anything different. Do you think BRN will be able to hold onto our IP ? Why do YOU think this hasn't happened already?

Please don't anyone tell me we are not for sale.........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $454.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ $2.351M 9.583M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 212207 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 372207 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
24.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ 7464422
Last updated 15.58pm 03/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.