BRN 2.27% 21.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Nvidia, page-192

1. 831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    Thanks for understanding my point of views.
    Now coming back to your concerns,
    1. Every new technology wants to be as efficient as human brain and snn are at the forefront of that.
    2. There is only one biggest reason why technology is considered inferior to others is greed. All the rich wants to keep all data to their disposal and that is where the wording is getting changed from the edge to hybrid edge.
    3. Brainchip understands they cannot change the world at their own and thus start a process of improving present architechs.
    4. Technology is so versatile that it adjusts very quickly to change of implementation process and now fully compatible with arm products.
    5. There are challenges with existing technologies that is power, green house emissions, Internet bandwidth, latency and security.
    6. There are areas such as industrial segments (e.g breakdown predictability), health, space, transportation etc where edge is necessary not only for power but also for latency and security reasons.
    7. Now coming to your last concern take over offer.
    to me it is either with agreement with management and other is without consulting the management. Suppose management agree to a take over what will be the price? And what will happen if there is a superior bid. Also there were issues whether holders will back the management in such a scenario.
    to me NVIDIA, arm, Intel, Google, Microsoft, Samsung, Qualcomm can be the biggest contestants. On top there were bigger concer
    ns when NVIDIA tries to take over ARM.
    so in end one question for you what you think should be the offer price for a brn take over and will that really be possible with the fact brn is a listed company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $399.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 21.0¢ $696.6K 3.233M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 1400407 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 218182 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.