BRN 0.00% 21.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I think the answer is that while the traditional AI industry has...

1. 5,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2232
    I think the answer is that while the traditional AI industry has taken off 'like a rocket,' the AI at the Edge Industry is still preparing to fly out of the starting block. When it takes off, it really will fly.
    I'm not bothered by a lack of offer to buy out BRN right now
    Why would anyone make an offer for a company in an industry still in the starting blocks.
    While it's expected that the industry will be huge, why would you start a bidding war when you do not know when payback will start. A bidding war would likely land a huge price.
    There would also be the obvious 'anti trust' implications. For example, if NVIDIA won a bidding war, it would create a monopoly of AI at the Edge. It simply would not be allowed. The US has anti trust laws and uses them to break up monopolies or prevent them.
    In contrast, BRN obviously sells AKIDA to anyone who wants it.
    If a genuine competitor/s for BRN emerges, then IMO we can expect mouth watering bids from large players who do not want to be left behind.
    While our research tells us the AI at the Edge industry will fly and BRN has 1st mover advantage, the 'when will it take off' creates a spec element in the market.
    We are an enabler in that we enable AI at the Edge. No one else can offer true AI at the Edge right now. The explains IMO why no one would be allowed to take it for sole use as part of their larger product offerings.
    Last edited by manny100: 31/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $399.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 21.5¢ 21.0¢ $631.4K 2.960M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 976602 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 649767 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.