BRN 3.70% 28.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Mate, I don't think you are ever fair to Brainchip!NVIDIA is all...

1. 740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2317
    Mate, I don't think you are ever fair to Brainchip!
    NVIDIA is all in for this generative AI craze which is super smart of them but generative AI is probably the simplest form of AI. Yes, it is amazing and very useful for many aspects of daily chores, but at the end of the day it's simply generating materials based on a requested input from a pool of accumulated human knowledge.
    The higher level of AI is about processing many different sensory inputs, make sense of each one, learn what is required by humans and performing an output (action) based on the learnt sensory inputs...like the behavioural analytics in future cars to alert the driver if they appear sleepy. This is what humans do the majority of the day with every of our actions, rather than generating an essay or drawing.
    So, NVIDIA can have their glory in current times and ironically it will pave the way for Brainchip to have their own glory in edge AI in the near future.
    NVIDIA is very cunning to blend "generative AI" with all things AI including edge AI because most people are just ignorant but its GPU "accelerated computing" will never match neuromorphic computing when it comes to true edge AI processing in terms of real time and energy efficiency...but I think NVIDIA has prepared itself nicely to complement any company in the AI space...including Brainchip wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.010(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $519.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 29.0¢ 27.5¢ $3.829M 13.54M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 600720 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 211500 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
27.5¢
  Change
0.010 ( 0.22 %)
Open High Low Volume
28.0¢ 29.0¢ 27.5¢ 7165702
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.