BRN 3.28% 29.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

News is leaking like my sieve, if this is true about Nvidia &...

1. 6,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4159
    News is leaking like my sieve, if this is true about Nvidia & Brainchip but no ANN..........

@Mdiddy it only means another f*ed up ANN that we didn't get any recognition if true...this is the biggest thing that has happened to the Ai tech & they bungled it up, instead of being part of the IP suppliers to the Nvidia board like with ARM & Intel the other week,
    If this is true, it's a great achievement but we are not getting any recognition again. It seems that we are not utilising the news coverage when things are happening we are always too late, it only shows how useful they are in the marketing department ...where the left-hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing at the moment
    ..........with this blunder, you can see that BRN Board is asleep & the wheels are falling off again, like it or not we all have a problem, I wonder when we will hear from our fearless leader SEAN about this blunder & explain what is going on & to judge you on your result...we are judging you by your results & it's hilarious at the moment reflecting on that comment back then, as the SP should rocket today with news like this if true, but ... It would be interesting to hear from Mr Tony Dowe, about this situation that they have created.....

@factfinder what are your thoughts on this blunder as you are in contact with Tony Dowe frequently, can you shed some light?

.......sorry everyone, I forgot we are under an NDA ........

Last edited by dolci: 20/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.28%)
Mkt cap ! $544.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.5¢ 28.0¢ $2.964M 10.31M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 411133 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
29.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 5.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
29.5¢ 29.5¢ 28.0¢ 7764000
Last updated 15.59pm 29/04/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.