BRN 1.89% 27.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Thanks all...(on other thread).I also found this.....as of...

1. 786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1180
    Thanks all...(on other thread).

I also found this.....as of today.

Here's my understanding....

Brainchip partner with Edge Impulse (Jan 2023)- where Edge Impulse announces a strategic IP partnership with Brainchip and incorporating akida into its ML platform: ' https://www.edgeimpulse.com/blog/edge-impulse-and-brainchip-partner-to-further-ai-development-with-support-for-the-akida-platform/

Edge Impules partnering with Nvidia on TAO (Today - March 2024) - Edge Impulse and Nvidia have collaborated to bring Nvidia’s Tao training toolkit to tiny hardware from other silicon vendors, including microcontrollers from NXP, STMicro, Alif and Renesas, with more hardware to follow. - https://www.eetimes.com/edge-impulse-brings-nvidias-tao-toolkit-to-tinyml-hardware/

Also - to validate the point being made by others that this is not competition....from NVIDIA itself......“We realized AI is expanding into edge opportunities like IoT, where Nvidia doesn’t have silicon. So we said, why not?” Deepu Talla, VP and GM for robotics and edge computing at Nvidia, told EE Times. “We’re a platform, we have no problem enabling all of the ecosystem. [What we are able] to deploy on Nvidia Jetson, we can now deploy on a CPU, on an FPGA, on an accelerator—whatever custom accelerator you have—you can even deploy on a microcontroller.”

Is it possible that Nvidia's GPU is taking advantage of Edge Impulss and Akida on the 'edge'?............am I reading this correctly?.....seems like a good thing??

EB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.005(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $501.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.5¢ 27.0¢ 26.5¢ $1.016M 3.800M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1059388 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 166139 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
26.8¢
  Change
0.005 ( 1.21 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.0¢ 27.3¢ 26.5¢ 3034679
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.