BRN 3.64% 26.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

NVISO Update, page-34

1. 1,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 362
    This is all well and good and as a holder, I am quite happy to see updates from NVISO and even whispers from the Intel crew! It makes you very confident to be a part of the BRN journey.

HOWEVER. Articles and updates on where BRN’s tech is being implemented is all well and good, but the company is very very poor at communicating and being transparent with their share holders as well as the wider community. The board is meant to be “award winning” & very notable, yet I cannot see any sort of corporate excellence as a share holder & believer in the company.

We have to look at articles on other companies websites to get an idea of what is actually going on with Akida. It is easily one of the most poorly operated company in terms of transparency, updates & general communication. Linked in is not good enough and gee what sort of traction do we even get on that platform? The post’s get about 5 likes, lol, marketing is not a strong point at all.

Can’t help but feel as though BRN is still a while way from seeing proper revenue also, in 5 years from now this company is going to fly, AI and the IOT is only just growing, rapidly enough to warrant the projected market value of the industry. Even if BRN taps into 3-5% of the market, it will be making millions a year.

For now, let’s see if this company can even bring out a decent quarterly because at the moment, I can’t see anything aiding BRN’s SP. This is purely a result of how management works in BRN land.

Hopefully see some better operating on behalf of those in charge at BRN, because at the moment. It is below par. Bang on average.
    Last edited by KenChase: 20/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $491.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 28.5¢ 26.5¢ $1.133M 4.179M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 840233 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 359495 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
26.8¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 2.73 %)
Open High Low Volume
28.0¢ 28.5¢ 26.5¢ 2892314
Last updated 15.58pm 15/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.