FMR 2.22% 22.0¢ fmr resources limited

As mentioned on another thread..... IMO you will have to wait at...

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    As mentioned on another thread..... IMO you will have to wait at least 6 weeks...... Others have said he is holding all that is happening close to his chest.... This was obvious at the GM and his response to a question I put to the BoD....... Should there be any thing significant before then would be a bonus and a surprise.... IMO this new company will not be keeping S/h`s in the picture in a manner we would like.... They got hold of this company by default due to failure of CR at a real bargain of .003 + options which are already in the money.... They have no need to introduce a new asset in the near future... Fortunately the new financial year is only a week away so they could be just waiting till then.... IMO a reasonable decision...

I guess if we get further weakness we can all top up as IMO I can see this company being life changing for quite a few of us in the next 6 months....
    Although I have been critical of the attitude of BoD I still can see this as being a must have company in your portfolio....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.