NVX 0.82% 61.5¢ novonix limited

NVX Chart, page-2640

1. 1,537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457
    Seriously, either you are blatantly trying to manipulate market sentiment by being misleading or have no idea.

NOVONIX is scaling to production - like any new company income starts small. Investors pay more than balanced P/E based on that insignificant income because the potential for growth is great.

If it helps, think of it as a mining company that has everything in place (they have laid out huge expenses in surveys and purchasing equipment and have cleared all the regulatory hurdles) and the first trucks are now coming on site - yeah they look bad on books, but the gold is right there if you just open your eyes.

NOVONIX is set up for success - they are funded to 40 000ktpa production (I'll let you do the math on the revenue for that) they have secured an offtake partner their initial scaled production, and they are likely to receive funding from US govt. Really, al it comes down to now is execution.

Good luck and I hope you are getting paid well to look ignorant - you are not fooling anyone, give up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
61.5¢
Change
0.005(0.82%)
Mkt cap ! $303.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
62.5¢ 63.5¢ 61.0¢ $650.5K 1.048M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 66264 61.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
62.0¢ 4039 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.