NVX 2.84% 68.5¢ novonix limited

I agree with you wholeheartedly on the point you make about the...

1. 1,864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 425
    I agree with you wholeheartedly on the point you make about the West, particularly the US, taking advantage of the Russia-Ukraine situation. They are doing everything to not take any blame for messing up the economy and the financial wellbeing of the upcoming generations. They will simply blame inflation, unsustainable debt and economic screwups, all of which they created and were already present, on Russia and the uncertainty in Ukraine. The crooked media is already writing about it.

As for the EVs, I am not so convinced that EVs will be the way to go. Of course, this is very debatable. The pros and cons of EVs have not been very objectively studied and the whole EV going mainstream has been part of liberal agenda. The important questions are not being asked enough: how sustainable is it to mine all the natural resources needed to make a battery for an EV? how do we recycle these batteries in commercial quantities and how sustainably can we do it? where is all the energy going to come from to fuel all the EVs if they were to replace ICE vehicles? I do agree nuclear is the way to go. I hope the corrupt and ignorant global governments wake up and realise that. Also, I do believe in the more distant future hydrogen might have a bright future. As for now, we should have just sticked to hybrid cars.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
68.5¢
Change
-0.020(2.84%)
Mkt cap ! $335.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
71.0¢ 71.0¢ 68.0¢ $1.029M 1.496M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 699 68.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
70.0¢ 36000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.