NVX 2.84% 68.5¢ novonix limited

Unethical is people posting with the obvious intent of scaring...

1. 1,534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 456
    Unethical is people posting with the obvious intent of scaring people into thinking that they are going to lose all their capital and that they should sell.

Promoting a stock, by laying out the evidence of company position, capability, resources, plans and potential is not. I agree douche bags stating 'going to the moon' is not cool.

You will notice most 'pumpers' on this site, offer evidence in the from of progress report and forward looking market conditions - not BS charting that only reflect market sentiment in the here and now and not the reality of what a company is doing.

A lot of people are looking at getting into companies while they are still developing, yes they can be volatile and it is hard to determine their actual current value, but the LONG TERM reward is high. So the risk in such a solid start-up company like NVX is two fold - day trading is super risky at anytime with any start-up (so aim long or not at all) or getting rattled and pulling out, believing that you are super smart and know where the top and bottom are and where the turning points are. If you are day trading you are gambling, no two ways about it and that is a risky endeavour - good luck.

My opinion, do your research into the company (as well as the charts if you are into that) that way, even a 'newby' isn't reliant on ÁDVICE' from anonymous posters on a weakly moderated forum. Look for the posters who avoid name calling and shaming other posters, but stick to providing evidence for their point of view and then look at what THEY are posting and use that as a start point for your own research.

Not sure why you wouldn't touch NVX right now - looking at their production goals and the market conditions for what they will be producing (look at all of the company statements available on the ASX site) and google Li Battery material demand and you will see the future value will be multiples of where it is now.

For me that fits in my risk threshold. But, each to their own.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
68.5¢
Change
-0.020(2.84%)
Mkt cap ! $335.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
71.0¢ 71.0¢ 68.0¢ $1.029M 1.496M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 699 68.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
70.0¢ 36000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.