NVX 7.19% 71.0¢ novonix limited

NVX Chart, page-3756

1. 1,853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 423
    What are fundamentals? You ought to know. Fundamentals are first and foremost information that you can find on company's balance sheet and financial reports. This includes revenue, profitability, assets, etc. I don't think I need to go into too much detail because it is self-evident that the balance sheet is not looking great. There is no revenue, there is no profit and there is heaps of cash burning, a lot of which I find hard to justify (administrative expenses, incl. exorbitant management salaries/bonuses, and woke "philantrophy").

You may also wish to put growth potential under the 'fundamentals' umbrella and this is what most of the start-up "gurus" are trying to (over)emphasise. It is the only thing that is vague enough, non-empiric and can be twisted around every which way to make a good PR story. This is what the senior "analysts" of this board you mentioned are also pushing. The thing is, I don't buy their stories. Much of their analysis is far-fetched, trying to connect the dots that are not there, feeding their own hopium and that of the community. The analyses keep changing and the narratives are continually modified as we go. The confirmation bias and wishful thinking factors are heavy. The objective reality of the 'growth potential' story, however, is that we all know very little and it doesn't help that the company seems to have gone almost silent over the past few months.

That's my analysis. It is pretty simple. You may like it or dislike it, buy it or not buy it, but the market seems to support it.
    Last edited by kokoro: 19/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
71.0¢
Change
-0.055(7.19%)
Mkt cap ! $347.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 75.0¢ 70.0¢ $1.826M 2.521M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7797 70.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
71.0¢ 24884 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.