NVX 7.19% 71.0¢ novonix limited

RoyBoy...I believe we are beginning to see Institutional buying...

1. 1,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 886
    RoyBoy...I believe we are beginning to see Institutional buying building and there is very little liquidity in the NVX on the Nasdaq ..I don't think it would be easy to pick up 100,000 shares on the Nasdaq ..while say 300,000 shares would be fairly easy to do in a day....for interest the average daily volume on the Nasdaq is about 70,000 shares and on the ASX is about 2.8 million.

I would also say it's aggressive buying ..so dare I say perhaps more than one Institution...Also we have had selling from $1 plus ...down to 88c when "I dared to say 88c looked like the and battery importsbottom as the swamp appeared to be drained " ..And said Kokoro that "we will wait and see about my best Bet of 88c..Not crowing yet ...don't want to lose my piece of cheese!!!!
    Why is the Institutional Buying picking up...many reasons.. from up to date research stressing both Anode and Cathode break throughs ..to Grants and Cheap loans getting closer as plans proceed to building up manufacturing ...and of course the import duties planned for Graphite imports and battery imports from outside the USA..I still believe AT THIS TIME without further cash in Bank or production rising and generating higher cash flow that about $1.50.... ie about twice existing book is my fair value ...figures as high as $3 have been stated as fair value ...now of course I WOULD NOT suggest selling ..but I will not be buying above $1.50 "until that price can be validated" by further improvements in book value.
    All the best to All

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
71.0¢
Change
-0.055(7.19%)
Mkt cap ! $347.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 75.0¢ 70.0¢ $1.826M 2.521M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7797 70.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
71.0¢ 24884 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.