NVX 0.92% 54.0¢ novonix limited

NVX Chart, page-3994

1. 2,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 917
    Stockyclint ...you can really only use the grant of Approx 30c a share,however, the dynamics of the grant coming through and the loan being agreed will change the situation from a maybe to a reality. This dynamic change will bring in more institutional buying, and this will drive the short-covering, raising the price to at least twice/ three times book so we are looking at a new book of about one dollar and of course and then an increase in the number of times book that the price will become possibly three times Book.... Many will see that three times book will be far less than the price will become with the change and the dynamics. I am not going to argue... because the potential changes are unpredictable but I will be happy with three dollars as a break out price. Once the production begins from NVX and production from the joint-venture partners the cash flow and re-evaluation of the manufacturing facilities will change the dynamics again so I am totally unable at this time to add to beyond three dollars however, as I said this is a breakout price and I would expect the price to move much much higher in the longer term.
    However I stick to a valuation of twice book and that will become $2.00... So still very cheap...when and if the promised grant eventuates ...At present we are still cheap on twice existing book ...about £1.40/50
    All the Best to All

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
54.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.92%)
Mkt cap ! $266.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
53.5¢ 55.5¢ 53.5¢ $503.0K 932.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11847 54.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
55.0¢ 4920 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.