NVX 4.85% 86.5¢ novonix limited

Kokoro you mention that you expect the SP to drop and for there...

1. 103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    Kokoro you mention that you expect the SP to drop and for there to be pain for NVX in the 2nd half of the year. Can you tell me more about this?

My expectations is that share markets as a whole could be flat or decline slightly. This year has a lot of election milestones that will affect markets with the US election and the globalist vs isolationist policies of the two different parties. Separately, US debt-GDP ratio continues to rise at an unsustainable rate, Inflation remains sticky whilst GDP of many countries remains flat and overall demand for EVs at present (and over the next 12 months) will be lower due to reduced savings accounts, high debt rates and interest rates and range anxiety leading many people to go with hybrids. Toyota's share price doubling over the past 12 months is testimony to the fact that the market sees reason in their statement that they're a global company and as such need to build a car that will sell all around the world - in areas that have battery charging stations and as well as those that do not. Therefore, the share price of not just NVX, but the entire US market as a whole (except for the tech companies) might be flat or drop. In my mind, there is a real possibility that share markets as a whole will go down. Are those micro and macro economic factors effects part of your reason for saying you expect pain for NVX in the 2H24?

That being said, it is expected that the US FED might begin to reduce interest rates later this year which would potentially see the SP rise, but I agree that is a macro factor that would have nothing to do with the attractiveness of NVX.

I'm not trying to attack here, I'm after genuine discussion to reassess my own thoughts.
    Last edited by Graphene8911: 12/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
86.5¢
Change
0.040(4.85%)
Mkt cap ! $425.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.0¢ 88.5¢ 85.0¢ $1.085M 1.254M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 36018 86.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
86.5¢ 11765 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.16pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
86.0¢
  Change
0.040 ( 4.19 %)
Open High Low Volume
86.0¢ 88.5¢ 85.5¢ 147944
Last updated 12.30pm 15/05/2024 ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.